granite
[html]

Salvia had begun to pick up the meanings of certain words, and her oversized ears twitched as they worked hard to grasp ones she recognized. It was difficult, for the woman spoke quickly. For a second-language learner, it was entirely surreal to hear. However, when the tawny coyote resumed their conversation, she was hopeful—until she was called silly. Almost instantly her demeanor changed. Pent-up violence burned in her green-yellow eyes, which were far closer to a dead man’s than her own mother’s.

Glaring up at the adult, the puppy frowned. Her frustration over the situation was clear. “I don’t care,” she all but barked. “I want to talk to her. You speak Spaneeesh,” she exaggerated the word cruelly, whiskers curling up towards her muzzle. “You should teach me. That way I can talk to her.” Simple, demanding. Salvia was not a child who took ‘no’ very well.

<style type="text/css">
.saltext b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saltext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.saltext p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saltext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saltext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread