1. Character Name: Euphoria

2. Character Birthdate (including year): June 2, 2008

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

4. Species: 50% Coyote 25% Jackal 25% Mixed dog breeds

5. Gender: Female

6. Currently played characters: Euphoria

7. How you found 'Souls: I googled werewolf Rpg's. Smile

8. Initial post:

The witching hour had been reached. Barron hoof beats slammed repetitively up against the drying earth. A fierce stallion blanketed in the most sinful colours let loose, blood-dipped ears pressing sharply upon his skull and long wafts of mane flew back rippling in the wind, his form almost melting into the darkened landscape. Glowing crimson nares flared wide as his rhythm quickened, picking up land coverage significantly – until she soothed his hurry with her commanded words.

”سهل الولد... سهل” she leaned forward, slithering the words gently into his ears. Euphoria tipped back her weight limply holding a cluster of ebony mane, her companion’s hooves clashing to a stop as she did so; and the demonic stallion challenged the barrier of mounted skulls in his path, flinging his sculptured muzzle to the sky and raising off his haunches ”Don’t be foolish, this is a sign for creatures like us – be patient my brother” Euphoria hissed quietly under her breath, clasping for her katana elegantly resting in a leather carrier at her side. This territory was unfamiliar and with that there was always a risk of open confrontation. Both presences fell silenced and Euphoria’s ghostly orbs scanned the large grassy plains, tracking movement in the grass that could not be named as a breeze, but rather as some common feral creature. ” I believe our presences may have already been spotted, be still Fear.” She whispered, claws clenching around the rooted handle of her blade.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread