No rest for the wicked
[html]OOC: that would be of the most epic of pies :3

The atmosphere slackened it's anxious grip, and so did Euphoria to a extent - releasing her moulded hand from the head of her blade she allowed her hand to drop collectively to her side, making room for more current, pressing matters. However her steed did not, remaining in his poised stature, carefully eyeing up the other stallion with the hot white inward turning of his light auburn orbs producing a deathly peircing glare.

Ignoring her steeds impulsive behaviour against her relaxed body language, the woman intently listened to the bronze shaded male's reply, her pointed long ears facing still in his direction. With a brief collective thought she replied to his request of just exactly what she was willing to offer for a place amongst his cult. "Hunting, Scouting, Spying, Mounted and Unmounted battle are my specialities, Sir - but I think you'll find I can master anything I set my mind upon" Returning his friendly but serious smile she awaited his response quietly, only moving her hands to shift her belt hitched with various weapons to fit comfortably upon her hips, and flick the darkened strands of hair away from her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread