No rest for the wicked
[html]

I'll have you titled ASAP, but feel free to start any threads if you would like. If you want to continue this I'm up for that, otherwise we can assume Zeke showed her to the Mansion since there's a barn there. Smile

It seemed as if this peculiar looking woman brought a wide scope of talents with her. He expected her to be able to hunt and scout, but spying and combat were talents that Inferni always used. Ezekiel recognized the weapon at her side and wondered how skilled she was with it—he knew Halo was a master and decided to leave such a judgment in her hands. It was not his place to do so, though if she had come bearing a bow like his own he could have done such a thing.

With a curt nod, the coyote spoke again. “I’m our head warrior here,” he explained. “Ezekiel de le Poer. If you are really capable of all those things I’ll expect to see them.” Another friendly smile, this one accompanied with a boyish wink. For all of his seriousness, it was the mask of humor that so often graced the scarred coyote’s face. “I’m sure we can find room for you though…” He trailed off, unsure of what to call her.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread