No rest for the wicked
[html]OOC:Yay! Thankyou, and i will ^^ Can we continue this thread please <3

Tracing the outline of Fear’s shoulder muscles gently with her right hand over his soft satin fur, she surveyed his response of which she was most pleased with and spread a genuinely satisfied grin across her maw. ”Euphoria” she acquainted her name to him ”Although my more personal acquaintances call me Effie” she offered, before raising an eyebrow to his previous mentioning of testing her skills. ” We shall spar sometime if you wish, and that is of course if you can suffer defeat” she teased slightly, producing a quiet short-lived giggle in reflection of his almost school-boy wink.

Ticked at the amount of attention this strange man was receiving, Fear twitched his muscles vigorously in spasms as a reaction to her touch, pawing frustrated at the ground and shaking his head horizontally, blood- stained ears flapping against his poll in craving of being her only focus. On a more serious tone, she drew her attention to the accommodation offered to members of the pack, and if her equine would have the luxury of shelter in this grass-plain domineered landscape. ”Are there any stables I may bed my stallion during bad weather?” she open-mindedly asked, coaxing her monochrome hands up and down his muscled ebony neck, ribboned with dark strands that faded at the tips to crimson in hope of soothing his discomfort, murmuring soft words of simple Arabic lullaby into his ears.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread