No rest for the wicked
[html]OOC: Fear is Mr.grumpygills :<

The gentle soothing of her hands lowered Fears head, his ears flopping as she worked up and down his neck muscles in a repetitive motion. When she sat up Ezekiel was trying to communicate with her animal in some language completely unfamiliar to her. Fear looked as if he partially understood what the coyote was trying to say, with an abrupt snort and irritated swish of his tail lashing his smoothly blanketed rump still unsure of whether this coyote was trustable, especially that brute of a horse he was sat on. The girl noticed Ezekiel’s intrigue with her beloved, but awkwardly stubborn and possessive stallion watching one another with curious eyes as he attempted to converse with him figuring what exactly he was trying to say.

As Ezekiel signalled for his horse to turn, she mirrored his actions and followed alongside but leaving a safe-distance between the two stallions, knowing how unpredictable her equine could be when it came to dominance. As they picked up to trot Fear’s testosterone levels hit the roof, and he began to prance in a highly stepped two beat movement of the most fashionable manner, his sixteen hand high withers not even coming close to the top of the other stallion’s shoulder. Despite her horse’s erratic display Euphoria had listened intently to the information Ezekiel was feeding to her, with a small thrill of knowing there was plenty of sparring partners for her here shining through a smile that was gently lit upon her maw. He questioned of what language she had communicated to with her stallion a little earlier ”Oh, it is Arabic- I learned it through some books, they were the only commands he would respond to” She gestured to her mount ”I have my suspicions that is where he came from.” She continued before her eyes glanced down to check her belt hadn’t twisted back to its normal, uncomfortable position.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread