No rest for the wicked
[html]

Her abrasiveness to his questions told Ezekiel several things. She either had dealt with hardship where she had come from or was running from whatever lands she once called home. Keeping this information passive, he did not push her further on her homeland. If the time came for it, he would do so. It would not be the first time a woman with blue in her fur had a past that contained very real demons.

“My father is our Aquila—our leader—“ He added, realizing she might not recognize the term. “My family has been a part of Inferni since its founding. Most of the members are relatives of mine,” Ezekiel went on, thinking of his various cousins. “There’s a few different families here, though. Most live in our caves, but more have started staying at the mansion.” As he said this, the building began to loom in the distance. It was still small from their position, but with its fence and colorless exterior, it stood out against the tall grass.

Nudging his own mount, Ezekiel’s pace picked up to a trot. This grew into a heavy canter as the animal recognized he would soon be able to relax, finding the small pond and green grass surrounding the building attractive.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread