No rest for the wicked
[html]

I figure they can go into the mansion and we can wrap this up with Zeke explaining the ranks and stuff to her, if you're okay with that. Smile

Weather had never unsettled Ezekiel, save for the threat of flash floods or blizzards. He had seen both in his lifetime and personally been caught in the former. It had been a harrowing experience that had given him a healthy respect for the power of rivers. A summer storm would not bother him, and while his speed increased for the sake of his horse, the coyote barely seemed to take notice of the light drizzle that began and turned into a downpour.

Offering a smile to the painted woman and her mount, Ezekiel led them towards the mansion ahead. Its iron fence, tarnished by wear but still standing, welcomed them into the area. The path was empty before them, though it was more than likely others spotted the pair arrive. With little hesitation against the gravely path, Ezekiel’s mount traveled to the corner of the fenced-in area and towards their recently constructed barn. When they were near it, the coyote dismounted, allowing his heavy mount to trot rather grumpily into the covered area. “I don’t,” he explained. “My horse does. We can head inside for now, I’ll be sure to show you around once this clears up.” Yet he stood in the rain patiently waiting for her, as if oblivious to his wet pelt.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread