And My Dreams Complicate It
[html]

OOC: p. for Fiachra. WC: 824

Try to stay righteous, try to stay sober,
but then, I can't win
And I know you, and I know you, and I know you....

Panda had been sitting around, being lazy at the moment in her bedding, the silk of the pelt that had been placed over the bedding that had been in her den when she and Venom had claimed it. Panda had also went ahead and stole a blanket and a pelt from the storage rooms because she didn't have a meal to make a pelt out of. Eventually she would hunt something bigger than just rabbits and fish, but until then, she would have this stolen bedding (as would Venom) from the family that they were in now. Panda looked at her healing hand, the slash across it was deep enough to scar, and it had already been healing up, though it still had a scab over it. Panda had the urge like hell to pic at the scab because she was weird and didn't like scabs on her skin, even though they were to help wounds heal. It was always a weird thing that she did, and it was a surprise that she didn't have more scars because of it. Most of her scars were covered by her thick fur though so it wasn't like you would be able to see them anyways.

Venom had come from his room, Panda heard him, but as stuck looking up at her cave ceiling, just thinking about things. The male had moved the hanging pelt that separated the woman's room from the living room like a makeshift door, and he had called down the hallway before he had entered. Pander, can I come in? the man would ask her. Panda didn't speak for a moment, as if she was in a trance or something (which she had just started to get sucked into one) and it literally took her a moment before she had spoken to the man. Ja, you may enter. the woman spoke to him and nodded her head, but she failed to look towards the door. The man would enter with a fresh kill in his hands, one fish for himself and the other for Panda. So that's where you went the woman mentioned to the man as she had looked down and then smelt the food. Ya gonna cook that or do ya want me to do it? the woman asked him. Venom looked at her with a look of "what do you think?" written all over his face. Panda stared at him with a frown on her face before she just broke out into a smile and she would look away for a moment. Venom's stare was rather intense, and sometimes the woman felt overwhelmed by the man's gaze, but more than often she got really shy and didn't want him digging too deep within her own mind, because they both knew that you could practically see the thoughts of another just by watching them and what they are looking at. There was also too deep of a connection for them not to see each other's thoughts.

Panda stretched out under the blanket she was laying under and she rolled over on her back, facing the wall instead of the man. She hid her head under the blanket playfully and the man would see the game starting and he had dropped the fish on the floor and then quickly hopped into bed with the woman. He slipped his way under the blanket with her and then he laid close to her, and put his arm over her side and pulled her close. Pandddderrrr, please cook for meee? the man whined to the woman, his nose burying itself in her neck fur. Panda giggled at the attention and then swiftly turned around to where she was face to face with the man. She touched his nose with her own, and chuckled. Why can't you cook it? I'm laaazzzy. the woman complained to the man before he had taken his hand and he had started to poke her sides to find a ticklish spot. She did not let him find her ticklish spot though, because she had figured that she was not going to get so sleep, nor was she going to meditate when her friend was hungry and wanting her to cook for him. Panda wrapped her arms around Venom and pulled him into a deep hug that lasted a good while. Okay, now we can go cook. the woman would speak to the half-comfortable boy that often slept in her bed with her. Panda would get up and take the fish from the floor and then she had walked out of her den and towards the kitchen area. Venom was following right behind her, and when they got in the kitchen, Panda took her knife from her pocket and she started to gut the fish. Venom stood next to her and watched. Thank you so much Panda. You know I love your cooking. the man spoke to her, a soft smile on his face.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#714595; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread