Exploring the Fellow
[html]

Domonick wondered through the trees of Ethereal Eclipse, his paws crunching over some of the snow that lay under him. He had never been through here before, he ventured off for a day from the pack to try and see how things were out here. When he was gone, he didn’t travel from the pack, so this was new for him. He grabbed a hold of a tree branch and looked around, through the trees, ”Easy to get lost up here, maybe I should have stayed in Phoenix Valley.” he let out a small laugh and kept on walking.

He came to a small clearing in the woods, a rock protruding from the ground, he went over and sat down it attempting to catch his breath. ”Damn, been walking for a bit.” He bent over and picked up a stick off the ground, and started playing around with it in the ground and snow. He let out a sigh and dropped the stick to the ground; he stood up and stretched his back letting out several pops. ”Alright, gotta get back before it gets too late, I think I’ve seen enough of this area.”

He started walking towards Phoenix Valley, he had a good minute to go before he would be close to the borders. He tipped through the trees, looking around at the beauty of the area. Without watching he was going, his foot slipped on a patch of snow, causing his feet to come out from under him. He fell onto his back, and tumbled down the small hill, snapping several small, dead trees in the process. ”Oh, damn it.” he moaned. He placed his hand on his head, sitting up. ”Clumsy idiot.” he said laughing. ”That hurt like hell.” He sat where he was, looking up at the small tree he broke, ”Well, that could have been worse.”

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread