Exploring the Fellow
[html]
OOC: Okay....my post sucks Dx I'm sorry[/i]

Domonick's tail flicked happily behind him. "Yeah, I suppose anything would have been better than sliding down on my own tail." His ears flicked from a small gust of wind that blew through the area, rustling his fur.

He thought of the work on the pack lands, the stress that must be put on Jefferson’s shoulders. With him being in Aniway and Phoenix Valley; he knew that it couldn’t be easy just running one pack, but two had to be almost impossible. He smiled slightly, I guess he has a right to be a jerk, if I had that much stuff on my shoulders, I doubt I could compose myself half as well as he does.

”Yeah, he’s had it rough, but things always get better.” he smiled, thinking of his own past, and the saying was true, things eventually get better after awhile; at least for him it eventually did.

Domonick looked down at the snow, playing around with it with his foot; he had spent the whole storm away from Phoenix Valley, in his self put isolation. Staying away from anyone and everyone; it had been hard, the cold didn’t help. He had been stuck in a small den for the majority of the weather. He smirked slightly at the thought, You coulda been comfortable if you just stayed in the pack. he pushed the thoughts away, he didn’t need to bring himself down now.

”Yeah, I hear yah, we’ve got some work to do too. Not gonna be easy with the way things are now, but hopefully, things change soon.”

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread