Exploring the Fellow
[html]

OOC: We gotta think of something more or the thread may just die ; ;

"Has something else happened to phoenix Valley?"

Shawchert asked in alarm to Domonicks last comment, he hoped not, nothing like what had happened to his own pack. Yes he had met Jace under... gruesome circumstances, as she had killed Arguul and brought him his head, but it had not been long since he had nearly killed the bastard himself so could he have caused so much trouble in the pack already? Or was there a different problem they faced, and he wondered if there was, if he could help. He had a sense of respect for Jefferson and therfore his pack.

"Maybe we could help each other out? Though I don't know how much help my pack can be, we are a bunch of performers more than anything."

He said chuckling a little at the thought of them trying to play music to try to get the boards to move and put themselves together to make a house. He was a carpenter, he'd been one since he was young, and knew his way around making anything with wood, but he was only one wolf, and though one could make a difference, it didn't build cities in a summer.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread