A Tumble
[html]

Domonick’s feet crunched under the snow that lay under him, he liked the snow. It was something that only happened in one time of the year, rather than rain which could happen at any time; the snow was something he looked forward to. As he walked, he bent down and picked some up in his hand, eating eat, letting it melt in his mouth to quench his small thirst.

As he walked, he smelled something, someone. His ears perked, he didn’t know who it was, it wasn’t of the pack, and it didn’t smell like a wolf, or a coyote. He continued walking, his body tensing slightly, his ears still perked up, listening for anything. He didn’t know if they were following him, or if he was just going the same way, but whatever it was, he felt nervous.

He looked at the area around him, he was getting closer to Phoenix Valley, he just wondered how close. He shouldn’t have came out alone, but he was stupid enough to do it anyway. ”Shit, if Jefferson catches wind of this, I’m gonna be screwed.” he said under his breath, not liking the thought of what Jefferson would do if something happened. ”Everything’s fine, shut up and keep walking.”

A voice made Domonick halt, his ears flicking in the direction of the noise, he looked to see it was a cougar. She spoke of her nap, of him needing to run or die, Eaten? Kinda harsh. he thought to himself. He gave a small smile, ”Sorry about waking you, I’ve never really been to loud, well unless I fall.” he scratched the back of his head nervously, trying to lighten the mood, his body still tense. He’d never met a cougar before, so he didn’t want to let his guard down. ”Now, I’m sure there isn’t any reason to make any hasty decisions, besides, I doubt I’d be a very good meal anyways,” he poked his stomach,”would be too chewy.”

He slowly circled around the cougar, attempting to pass, something inside him was telling him to be cautious, very cautious. Hardly fit? Well, now that’s insulting. he kept the thoughts to himself, being a smartass right now might not be such a great idea.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread