A Tumble
[html]
OOC: ^-^ K and, a post is a post :3 no matter how long

Domonick watched the cougar, she was looking angry, well more than angry, almost downright pissed. Domonick’s ears pressed flat against his head, his claws slowly unsheathing, better safe than sorry. His tail was close to his body, his body tense. He could literally smell the tension in the air. Domonick slowly circled her, licking his lips nervously, eyeing her.

Without really thinking, he remarked, ”Trying your patience, well I guess I should be punished then right?” he smiled. He noticed her moving toward him, he didn’t like that. He couldn’t turn around, if he did there probably wouldn’t be enough time for him to retaliate if anything were to happen, so he kept his body facing her, still tense, claws at the ready.

His feet crunched the show underneath, his breathing slow, shaky, his legs were slightly shaky, he was nervous, but not unconfident, he knew that he wasn’t a weakling. He’d fought big wolves in the past, but never a cougar, he had no idea how fast or strong she would be. He took a step back, then another, quick small steps. Quick, I can bet you one thing, she looks quick, don’t screw up. He looked behind him, ”Now or never.” he said under his breath, he made a lunch backward, a sudden and quick, possibly dire, move.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread