alligator meditator
The goings-on within the coygator's tiny, yet vast, brain caught hint of a visitor. With the same quickness that a light-switch brought light to a bulb his nose and ears shone light on the situation, while both eyes remained loosely closed. His eyelids remained loosely closed.

A wolf strolled Arachnea's perimeter with barely a hint of predatory anticipation in step or scent. The invisible tension in the water-dweller's soul became nonexistent. A thin, black smile broke the waters around his muzzle sending a trace of ripples from his epicenter.

Without opening his eyes he straightened his knees a bit to get his muzzle out of the water, and he greeted the wolf like an old friend, "Ah, Brother Wolf, have you too come for a cool blue drink? I did, but soon realized my whole body was thirsty!" He chuckled and exploded into the air, landing with a splash that swallowed him whole. When he reappeared his fur was a wilderness of gleaming, dripping spikes. Then he shouted jovially, "And then the lake drank me instead!" He laughed again at how odd he was being, at how refreshed he felt, and at the whimsical nature of everything.

Still, not once had Calixte opened his eyes. Yet the wolf's presence, and everything/one's for that matter, was so utterly there he was in no rush to embrace his visual senses.

Messages In This Thread