[P] Sea Worn Shore
[html]

Domonick stretched his arms, then his back, popping his joints. He let out a small grunt of pleasure, the tension from the fall released slightly. "Thanks, coulda been worse." he said letting out a small chuckle. His ears flicked as he heard the other wolf speak, Nice to meet yah Bartholomew." he said with a smile. He had never heard of the pack before, Must have been made when I was gone. he thought to himself. "I haven't heard of it before, but it sounds like a nice place." he said, trying to be polite.

Domonick's fur was rustled by the slight gust of wind, he shivered slightly, Frigid air. he thought to himself. Bartholomew asked how far away he was, Domonick thought for a moment, "Not too far. It's in that direction I believe," he motioned his head to the direction he remembered traveling, "just past Halifax. It's a pretty good place, if it's not cold, like it's been." he let out a small laugh.

He looked out torwards the coast, it was amazing. It had been a good while since he'd been to big waters like this. It always smelled different then the lakes, the air seemed crisper, even more so with this frigid weather. He let a smile cross his face, inhaling the air as he did so. He sighed happily and looked at Bartholomew, 'How about yourself, how far away are you?"

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread