The wolf meets the pencil
[html]

OOc: Sorry I'm taking so long ><'

The Timber slowly followed Mati into her studio, keeping a respectful distance from her. Once they were both inside the room, Leon took another look around, glancing at the drawings and random items that lay around the room. Then his eyes fell upon the lone dove in the room. With a alight tilt of his head he sniffed in the birds scent, before asking curiously. "Is something wrong with the bird?"

Leon smiled at the question and met the woman's purple eyes. "Amata Sadira. In fact, if it weren't for her, not only would I likely not be a member of Crimson Dreams... I'd probably be dead as well." He said humbly, rolling his left arm. He wondered just what might have happened if he hadn't trusted in any packs for assistance after his fight with the twisted male. Shrugging the dark thought away, the male focused on the present. Another time.

Shuffling his feet, Leon glanced at the paper she was holding. He had never seen anyone draw before, and as such was very anxious to see what she would do. The pencil he had kicked by mistake had amused him greatly, and all he did was run it randomly on the chair leg. 'I wonder if anyone will even notice it...'

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread