Screaming in the silence;;
[html]

OOC here!

Revan nodded. "I could have told you all wolf, you have the characteristics that spell it out, but I don't like to make assumptions, some get offended if they're not pure wolf and you tell them they are such, same with other species. There are so many different mixes and variations it's hard to keep track of just how much purity is left in the world." He chuckled, more to himself than to Axelle, but he did notice the smile.

Revan sat down on his haunches. "Actually I'm half coyote and half jackal, though I do believe there's some dog and even wolf mixed in to my gene pool somewhere. It's one of the reasons why I don't hold a prejudice for wolves or other species, I'm a walking mix myself." He couldn't help but eye her, taking in the minute details even in the dark. "Axelle, I hate to be rude but would you mind if we took this conversation a bit farther from the borders? I just don't want you to get in trouble in case another scout comes patrolling through here, they might not be as forgiving as I am." He stood, definitely interested in getting to know a little more about the wolfess standing before him.

"If you want to follow, I know a nice place close by we could walk to and have some privacy. It's a nice little stream that you can swim in, complete with waterfall, and the water's warm this time of night." He smiled warmly. And if anything does happen, there's always the shed. He mentally chuckled.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread