Blood Stained Snow
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the crap quality of it. Half asleep, but I wanted to get a post in ^-^;; sorry, I can change it if any problems.

Domonick looked up at the night sky. His chest was still hurting, but it was easier to move without pain striking through his body, albeit it still hurt like hell. He winced in pain as he adjusted himself. ”She really got me good.” he said under his breath. He took a deep, raspy breath, before sharply exhaling from the pain. Short, small breaths. he thought to himself. He closed his heads, breathing carefully. The pain wasn’t as bad as it had been, it was starting to fade a little, but it wouldn’t go away so easily.

Domonick moved the rag away to look at his chest, a grimace coming over his face. ”Well, that sure as the hell isn’t pretty.” he laid the rag by his side, his chest wasn’t bleeding as much, only slightly. He laid his head back against the stone, closing his eyes. He felt horrible, he just hoped that it didn’t get worse, this was the first time he’d been in a situation outside of the Valley, and because of this, he didn’t think he’d wanna leave again.

As he rested his eyes, he heard footsteps approaching, his ears twitched in direction of the sound. He opened his eyes, to be met by a wolf. The wolf gave off a scent of the pack, so he was able to relax. Dominick let a weak smile come across his face, ”Hello Virgil, my name’s Domonick.” he sighed, he thought for a moment if he knew who Falgar was, but it didn’t ring any bells, ”Sorry, but I don’t know him. As for your offer, help would be nice.” he smiled. ”I, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” the words came out soft, tiresome.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread