Blood Stained Snow
[html]
OOC: Sorry for this taking so long :/

Domonick winced slightly as he adjusted himself, ”I have a den, not too far from here.” He felt his chest, the slash going across and chuckled, ”If you could help me there, I’d appreciate it. I can walk, but might need someone to lean on.” he let out a sigh, this was the first time he’d ever been in a situation like this, having to ask someone for help for this type of problem, he felt week, stupid almost, for getting into this. If he had just ran away, he wouldn’t be in this predicament.

”I’m sorry if it’s a hassle, I just, kinda ran into something that was rather,” he paused, thinking of the fight between the cougar, ”unpleasant at best.” he let out another wince as he moved, lifting himself to his feet, his legs shaky. ”Too be honest, I don’t think I’ve ever bleed this much before, it’s weird.” he let out another breathy chuckle and leaned against the rock, balancing himself, holding the rag against his chest, not for the stop of blood, it seemed to have stopped, but rather for the paranoia, since he’d never had anything like this happen, he didn’t know what to do.

”Or to Mirror Lakes, water would help, and I don’t think I’d have a problem resting there, the bleeding seems to have stopped, but I need water.” He looked at Virgil, ”You’re son, you two not see each other around, if I may ask of course.” he sighed slightly, leaning against the rock, his hand clutching the cloth.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread