you will sigh deep in your heart
[html]

Ralla, upon being greeted went out to be nearer to her pack mates. For sure, the arrival of her adopted daughter surprised her, but not as much as it concerned her. Trotting to be beside the two, Ralla looked down at the snowy white fluff ball that honestly could've been her true daughter by appearance alone. "Hello sweetheart," she said affectionately, nudging Ayasha with her nose before returning her attention to the stranger that introduced herself as Foxglove. "Foxglove, it is nice to meet you. I am Ralla, an Otlvna Gata, and this is my daughter, who I see you've already met. She is right when she says it is cursed; the spirits of the pack that once inhabited these lands remain here, trapped by their sorrow of a winter that consumed them. But that is another story, and one that Ayasha should know well," Ralla said, glancing down at her daughter. "Which brings me to question: why are you so far out here, Ayasha? Especially here." Ralla knew that they were still within the pack borders, but there were certain places in the pack lands that she would prefer Ayasha avoid; Adella's Rage and Grandfather's Tears at the top of the list. She was far too small and young to take care of herself should the need arise, much less call for help with her small voice; a projective howl was too far beyond her years yet. Nootau hooted--the first slightly animal sound Ralla had heard the spirit guide make--in support of her question, making her head turn to him in mild surprise for a moment.

Ralla sighed and smiled down at her daughter. Discipline was hard for Ralla to give for the simple fact that she forgave even the largest things very easily. Her mate was a prime example of that forgiveness, and she never regretted it. That is, until now, when she should've rightly told Ayasha her boundaries. But that was no way to behave in front of another wolf, and it wasn't as if Ayasha had wandered far beyond the borders. "But I might also ask you the same thing, Foxglove; many think me a bit silly to come out here myself, so what are you doing out here?" She asked so with a gentle tone; not accusatory or nosy, but merely curious.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread