ashes to ashes
ooc: yep, sounds good to me.

She paused before turning back to the male, her hackles raised slightly at the comment he left lingering in the air. She bared her teeth slightly as she spoke up. "Maybe we'd all just like to forget the past.." She stared off into the distance of where Inferni had taken up their new home before finishing her comment. "I'm sure you'd understand if you'd ever been in our place. Sometimes it takes more than what a fighter can offer Skoll." She wasn't sure if he'd ever understand, but she wasn't going to try and explain to him either. Her temper was on a short leash and she had places to go and her children to find.

She flicked her tail idly as she nodded at his words, she would find them, but she had to tend to other things along the was as well. "IF they are alive I'll find them. With her mate off on some journey to who knows where for who knows what reason she knew she had to gather up their children and keep the family together. She sighed softly before turning and heading off into the woodlands again. "Goodbye Skoll.." she said softly as she went to face the future and whatever misadventures where there now.

Messages In This Thread