high satisfaction
[html]
she's a black magic woman
and she's trying to make a devil out of me

The shorter, golden woman turned her attention to the grey-blue sky as she waited for response. She didn't see the wolf step closer, didn't take any extra time to study her. Fiery red eyes wandered the desaturated blue color with scant amounts of curiosity. She missed Eterne. This wolf world was nothing special, and there was no reason for her and Miqui to continue a life there. Even Miqui sometimes found himself lusting after a return to their Mexican home. But it simply wasn't something that would happen. She refused to wait weeks under the heavy, foul bodies of pirates in search of payment for transport. She didn't want Miqui stealing their way, either. Barbados had been easy. Barbados had been so simple. Freetown was different.

Her ears twitched with the voice of the stranger. No real answer to her own question was given, but a question in return was spat out. "Thinking." The word was spoken in flat tone, blunt and unwavering. She would give no more information, finding it so unnecessary. Secrets of her life were required, for she was not of their 'normal' society. Even in Eterne, she would not have expressed more than required to get about her day. It simply wasn't how she did things. A sigh escaped her as she returned her eyes to the rather boring-looking woman. "Ess there a reezon you come to bot'ar me?"

<style>
.tla-simpletext01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:#ffffff;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r7N4C.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top right;border:1px solid #000000;padding:10px 5px;font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;}
.tst01-quote {font-family:Courier, Monospace;font-size:10px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:10px;}
.tst01-post {background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);border:1px dotted #433e37;font-family:Times New Roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;width:85%;margin:0px auto;}
.tst01-post p {padding:5px 10px;text-indent:25px;}
.tst01-post b {color:#8c7358;}
.tst01-post u {text-decoration:none;color:#8c5f30;font-style:italic;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread