A rest in the shade
[html]

OOc: Pssh, I'm so noob at conversations. XD

He shook his head in confusion. This man was strange indeed. While Leon had never been a father, he still remembered being a young pup. All the chaos he and his brother would wreck upon those around them. With a chuckle, he spoke up. ”I guess you have to experience it, in order to understand it.” He said in amusement. He was a way off from pups at the moment, but he figured it would be an interesting time in his life if/when he had his own.

Nodding, Leon looked to the branches above his head. ”I personally believe that Crimson Dreams has a beautiful territory, and so far, great wolves. They took me in when I was a terrible wreck, who could barely walk to be honest.” He explained briefly. ”Truly, they had no reason to accept me in at that time. And if Amata hadn’t known me, who knows how that meeting would have went. All I know is, if it weren’t for their generosity, I would likely be dead some where right now.”

Tilting his head at the name, Leon scratched his chin thoughtfully. Something nagged at his brain, like he had forgotten something. Shrugging it away, the Timber lowered his gaze to the raptor again, grinning in embarrassment. ”I’m sorry, I don’t believe I’ve encountered anyone from Cour des Miracles during my time here. What is it like there?” He asked. The young adults curiosity always got the best of him, even with newly met wolves.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread