[j] when you mess with a demon like me
OOC:

Character Name: Viggo Rhys (("Rhys" pronounced "Reese" as in "Reese Witherspoon") Lightning Lover...take that either straightforwardly or tongue in cheek). He answers to both names equally and has no preference to which he is called.

Character Birthdate (including year): July 26, 2009

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: Canis rufus verto

A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). jsu5590m@jsu.edu

How you found 'Souls: Gotta love Google... and I may have been on here years ago in my heyday when I roleplayed, but I've not a clue on what character I might have played.

Some additional details: Viggo has the characteristic cinnamon/rusty-red coat. He's made his way into the Nova Scotia area from the Southern US area (near former Louisiana), and as such retains the characteristic Southern drawl. This accent is most prominent when he experiences strong emotions. Ironically, he has been struck by lightning not once but twice, and as such, has a very strong love/hate relationships with storms. Aside from this, I'll let the story tell itself and his history come into play all in good fashion.

Initial post/IC:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His tongue lolled from his parted maw despite the crisp air as he quietly ran along the border of the land. The scent was strong and he knew better than cross it if he wanted to join. Viggo trotted almost casually, looking for a pathway into these lands. However, his body was a bundle of nerves. Clouds had steadily been gathering overhead, almost as if they knew he was close. The air was charged with electricity as well as his anxiety. Having already possessed the small frame characteristic of his red wolf heritage, the weeks without the support of a pack had taken a toll. The emaciated Viggo had traveled far, not taking much time to hunt aside from small game and some scavenging. He was running.

Ah, and running from what. Yes, Viggo, what are you running from? He shook his head, shoving the thoughts, actions and deeds from his mind. He no longer had family, he no longer had a pack. This was all that mattered. This and getting into this new one. And getting out of the weather before the lightning found him again. Two times was two times more than any one wolf deserved to be struck.

Already his nervousness had caused him to shift through the stages of his transformation several times, each time draining a little more of his energy. The entire thing was rather new to him, and he found storms exacerbated this to no end. Not even in his wiry, yet muscular optime form did he feel very secure or powerful. Of course you don't... puny little excuse for a wolf...even as a shifter you aren't even 6'. How the arrogant have fallen. Behind him a twig snapped, triggering him to again change. Bipedalism to quadrapedalism he transformed, finding himself terrified as he was momentarily trapped in between stages before he finally arrived at the compact secui. A distant flash of lightning illuminated the sky. A deep breath was taken. Maw parted, Viggo called for someone, anyone and prayed they would get there soon.

ooc: Word count=342

Messages In This Thread