[j] when you mess with a demon like me
ooc: Okay, awesome! And thanks!
Word count=210

Cinnamon ears perked as Niro spoke. Welcome here? He was actually welcomed...not just admitted but welcomed. Viggo's tail wagged unconsciously at the news. His heart was doing flips, and if it weren't entirely inappropriate, he would be doing them as well. Not only would he be doing flips, he would be barking and howling--shouting his joy to the world the best way he knew how!

'Vigilante...he is our king here.' That answered his next question. While Niro obviously held a good amount of power, he didn't seem to have complete power, yet he was obviously high ranking. Why else would he be allowed to greet newcomers, much less give them preliminary acceptance without the king. Vigilante and Niro... such powerful names. Viggo only hoped he could live up to the trust they had already shown towards him.

Bowing to Niro momentarily, he thanked him enthusiastically. "Thank you so much Niro. You've just made me the happiest wolf around." He smiled and continued. "You've no idea just how much this means. And I won't disappoint you... to yourself for trusting me or to your king for your judgement of accepting me. Viggo glanced around, eyes peering into the darkness ready to not only explore but to choose a room of his own.

Messages In This Thread