the shores of russia
[html]

Word Count → 242 :: <3

The words were exactly what he had expected to hear. Though it was now April, winter had seemed to cling on a little longer than normal this year and that meant that the water didn’t have as much time to warm up in the spring sun’s rays. Of course Silas had been in cold water plenty of times in his young life, but he did not look forward to rushing into it now. In fact, he thought Talitha quite brave (or crazy) for having gone for a full fledged dip into the bay. "Ay, I am very sure, meess," he responded, a smirk mirroring the playful wink she had offered him. "Eet ees far too cold for me right now. Maybe vhen zhe vater gets varmer I vill go for a svim vith you, ya?"

It took him a moment, but then Silas got to wondering about that wink and her words. After a few seconds, the smirk amongst his features broadened and Silas extended the hand that had not found refuge in the denim. "Vould you like some?" His fist tottered back and forth, swinging the bottle gently from side to side so that the liquid inside stirred. The Russian now realized that her words had most likely been a playful attempt for her to get her hands on the liquor; and although Silas would not be going in the water today, he would definitely oblige by sharing his favored vodka.

<style>
.silas-bandana {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... andana.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.silas-bandana .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.silas-bandana .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.silas-bandana .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.silas-bandana p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.silas-bandana b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.silas-bandana u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread