the shores of russia
[html]

Haha. Flirting. I lol.

Winter had continued through the world of Inferni, though she was unsure if it continued outside, and the water was clear proof of the cold temperature. Already, as it dripped from her dark fur, it started to form wet icicles. Yet as she stood, she wasn't cold. Perhaps she was merely frostbitten. The large male before her seemed to have much more sense, as he was very sure that he did not want to try for himself. His face colored with a smirk that caused her own smile to brighten further. Something in his voice, perhaps the way he replaced his starting 't's and 'v's, was utterly charming. "Yes, maybe 'vhen zhe vater gets varmer'." Though her voice mocked his accent, the tone was anything but insulting.

Red eyes widened a smidgen as his arm, fingers wrapped around the neck of the pretty bottle she had lusted after in the moments before, rose in offering. Quickly, she reached for the swinging bottle; as it returned in her hand, the glass lip found her mouth and she took a moment to enjoy the faintly burning sensation as it passed through her jaw and throat. Her features became a satisfied expression of peace. "Thanks. I seem to have run out of my own." Her head lolled to the side, auburn curls spilling over her shoulder lackadaisically. With a sigh, she allowed her eyes to focus entirely upon the foreign man. "I like your voice, handsome. Where are you from?" More innocent flirtation, fueled evermore by the alcohol he shared.

Her body twisted and sat upon the cool ground of the beach, hand allowing the bottle to sit beside her. With one elegant movement, she patted the ground beside her, offering a seat to her company. "Sit. Talk to me. I don't often find someone interesting to speak to in this day and age." And he was far better than the option of Halo.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread