I get knocked down, but I get up again [p]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The female looked around, feeling monstrous and hungry. She was too hung up on drugs and she wreaked of vodka. Eagerly, she sniffed around, only on two legs this time. She was going to hunt, she was going to take anyone down she possibly could, she was going to even eat her own stomach out if she had to. Asphyxia was hungry, and the blood lust was anything but possible to control. Her red eyes almost black, she wasn't herself. Her black body, the rain caressed, the flecks of silver growing more and more everyday because of her elderly ways. However, Asphyxia was not one to feel old because her body was capable of taking just about anyone down.

The violent creature found a scent, and as she picked up on it, she was going to give it no chance to escape Inferni. Viciously she ran and ran, her heart beating in her ears as she reached the peak of her sanity and started to tumble down into blackness. The rain poured down on her, taking the sound out of her heavy footsteps. Her head hung low, and her legs moved fast, hand by side and ready to attack. Asphyxia got close and smiled a sly smile. Working her way deviously over to the other female, the wolf looked good enough to chow down on. The only way anyone was going to get her off of the female was if she fought back. Without a sound, Asphyxia made her way to behind the wolf. She wasn't going to let her have a chance to run, so she didn't do much talking. She was fucking hungry and this tasty snack would do wonders. The reason for this female's actions to begin with was because she was not in proper mind, proper place. "You're not supposed to be here." she said it in most of a creepy way. "Didn't mommy tell you not to walk in Inferni." with that the female jumped in the air, on her back legs, arms and hands out ready to grab at the throat of the female wolf.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread