I get knocked down, but I get up again [p]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
that's okay.(: I hadn't had a fight thread in a real long time. And sorry for minor powerplay, if you'd like me to change it, I will. P:

The black female was like a vampire, having the ability to hide well in shadows because of her color. The fact that the clouds covered the sun, and the day was dark and wet, the fact that the rain made her every move noiseless. The only thing the other female could probably hear was the growl in Asphyxia's throat, and her voice... that voice would probably scare her for the rest of her days.

Quickly, Asphyxia made her way around and quickly jumped out, realizing the female must be pregnant or she just didn't have the ability to shift. She struck with one hand and grabbed the females throat with the other, managing to scar the females throat. Asphyxia backed up a little, wanting an actual fight between them, she loved to struggle, and in the end she was going to get a delicious meal after this fun game. Her intoxicated mind was racing, still hearing her own heartbeat in her ears. She plunged at the female again, taking her down and trying to grasp at the struggling females neck, but only managed to get the tip of her ear. "Come on bitch, give up... I'm going to win anyways." she backed off the female for a minute, catching her breath, "Go ahead and run, but I'll still catch you." no pain would fizz Asphyxia because the drugs that were in her blood stream. Of course she'd be in major pain afterwards but the female didn't have much against Asphyxia. "Come on." she said in a sick and demented voice. "Let's play a game of cat and mouse, you being the mouse." and with that, with full force, Asphyxia ran after Mew again.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread