I get knocked down, but I get up again [p]
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

haha. We'll just powerplay I guess because if not, we'd only have like two or three sentences. lmfao<3
As Asphyxia lost sight of her food, she felt a sharp pain dig right into her leg and she let out a yelp at first. But the pain went away soon enough, due to her drugs, and she let out cold laughter that sent chills down her own spine. "I never knew food could fight back." she snarled and used her fist, throwing her fist against the side of the other females face, using it like a sledge hammer. When the female fell to the ground she finally placed her hand around the females throat as she dug a claw in her neck, only really pinching skin. Asy growled at the female before smelling the sweet blood trickling from the other females ear. She licked it, as she still had the female pinned down, teasing herself and Mew, "I'll make this last as long as I possibly can, I hope you enjoy running." She let the female go and thought a moment out loud, "Hey, I just realized..this is going to be like what? Twice the meal?"

Quickly Asphyxia started to chase after the female, even though she had to limp and it felt like her foot was going to give loose under her, and even though she wasn't all that fast now, Mew was going to have a hard time continuing at her speed, and Asphyxia could easily track her down the blood flowing from her ear. Mew wasn't going to get far because Asphyxia was going to eat her alive, starting at the feet so she could feel the pain. She was going to take her claws and gash open that belly of the females so none of the pups would survive anyways.

Asphyxia howled as she moved forward. Excited, quick breaths, ears pulsing. The rain was still going, but now not enough to cover the other females tracks. "I can see youuu." she called out, with amusing herself. Quickly, the coyote gained speed and she was gaining on the female getting closer and closer. She drew closer to Mew, and jumped on the female, both tossing and turning as they rolled, on top of one another. Asphyxia sunk her teeth into the closest part of the female, it being where her shoulder blade lived beneath the female. Blood squirting into her mouth, she felt as if her eyes rolled back into her head of such delight of food she knew she was going to get soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread