Stories are just words without meaning.
[html]

It's all good. Sorry for the delay, schoolwork has been nuts. As for the story, I'll respond as often as you need, but feel free to write as much as necessary. Reading isn't hard =P Seriously, read "Let the Games Begin" if you want to see what a too-long reply looks like >.<

Skoll listened intently, his one ear erect and facing the speaker while his eyes were closed, trying to envision the pained image that was painted before him. Given his life experiences, it wasn't difficult. Flashing teeth, the morbid clamp, staring into the eyes of someone you care about as they plead for aid or widen in surprise. The sickening descent from conscious being into terrified and thoughtless animal as fear took hold and death approached.

"It doesn't sound as if you had any choice," he said after a moment of contemplation, opening his eyes. "Fleeing from battle is only dishonorable if you are expected or otherwise obligated to do battle. Since your pack did not see you as one of its warriors, I'm sure that in there eyes you would be absolved of responsibility for what happened?" He had a hard time understanding what exactly was happening in the story, but he understood death.

"Tell me, who are these city-dwellers whose existence drove the rebellion within your pack?" Skoll knew what a city was, but they were exceedingly rare for wolves, at least across North America. He had only seen two or three of sufficient size to be considered such, and even those places would not suffice for the human definition.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread