Don't know where I'm going
[html]

Sorry about the wait on this! I was taking my SAT. ^^;

Lili wasn't the only one who jumped at Flynn's words, though the paler wolf did it in a much more literal sense. A few moments later, another wolf appeared, giving the pale woman no chance to get over Flynn's words. Lili nervously grabbed her braid again as he began speaking in a harsh, clipped tone, but she could see from the other wolfess' respect that he was no one to cower from, if she wanted in to the pack. Today's card had been Strength, and while that wasn't the literal meaning of the card, she took it to mean she would need courage today. So, letting go of her braid and squaring her shoulders, she faced him, hiding her fear behind a determined face.

My name is Lili. She proclaimed, and then she glanced to Flynn, somewhat hesitantly. Flynn, you can go get Luke now. She spoke in low-speech, her voice somewhat drawling the words. Flynn cocked his head a bit, the impression of Luke coming across quite clearly. He would probably be very helpful at this moment, wouldn't he? Flynn remembered Lili wasn't very good with people. He took off from the fence, wheeling a few times in the air as a sign that he was going before he took off, toward the encampment she'd left her mate and their animals in.

They'd had a bit of conversation while she was sending Flynn off, but Lili managed to catch the gist of it. I'm more than willing to work for my keep. I'm good with animals--I can speak to them--and I'm most comfortable working with them. But wherever you need an extra hand, I can be. I can't speak for Luke, and seeing as he's not here to speak for himself, that will have to be enough. She crossed her arms and looked away, uncertain where all this sass had come from, but it was what she felt. And she had a backbone, when it was needed.

She hesitated as Ralla introduced herself, and recalled the strange title the pale wolfess had used before. Turning back to them curiously, She perked her ears uncertainly, slowly uncrossing her arms. I'm...unfamiliar with the titles you use. How is this pack run, exactly? Now she was feeling doubtful. Flynn had felt this pack was good for them, and Lili trusted Flynn's judgement--really, she did! Just because he was a bird didn't mean he wasn't trustworthy at all times, about everything...right?--but it seemed a bit...strange.

And yet, she couldn't help but think, We'll fit in perfectly here.

<style>
.luckytarot02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.luckytarot02 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.luckytarot02 b {color:#daa43b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.luckytarot02 {background-color:#634020; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2346/lucky01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1bbb2; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread