Don't know where I'm going
[html]

Nah, I understand completely; my own SAT's and AP exams and finals and...etc. >_>...are coming up, but we all know how it is Tongue I have permission from Jefferson's player that I can take over the thread from here and he is to be treated as an entity listening idly by. He will be the one to officially accept Lili into the pack :3

The woman spoke to the bird, and although Ralla knew broken low speech, it was mostly horse. All she could get from the interaction was 'Flynn', 'get', and 'Luke', but the other had mentioned a Luke earlier, who she had assumed to the be the spoken of mate. Nootau watched Flynn as he spiraled, his head following him closely as his eyes themselves could not, but remained where he was. This assured Ralla, because obviously the spirit guide found no fault with the action or the newcomers thus far. Regardless, she could feel her bond to him, and that he was still assessing them.

"I'm afraid I'll have to hear Luke's part as well," Ralla said with a bit of an apology. Jefferson was right, despite his blunt way of phrasing it; the tribe was still trying to recover, and could not do with those who could not work. These days, even the wood that Ralla chopped for firewood was being used for repairs, although she did not mind. Soon they would not have to chop as much wood as before since summer was coming, but instead allow the forest to re-seed and regrow. Always was Ralla careful not to over-cut the forest, and she always left the youngest trees well enough alone. "As I said, we would be happy to have another animal caretaker and have some sheep, but your mate must find a use as well. I'm sure there is something for him; there's something for everyone." Which was true enough; the tribe was one large family, and functioned as such. Sometimes Ralla could not hunt for herself and Kemo was busy patrolling the borders, and the Master Hunter of their tribe would still have brought back plenty or have some stored away for the tribe. It was a cycle of give and take.

"Oh, forgive me; I sometimes forget not to use the AniWayan terms," Ralla apologized. "An Otlvna Gata is a second tier Fire Keeper. Our tribe is run through a very simple ranking system, actually. At the top is our Kalona--our Chief--and then there are those on the Council, who we have none as of yet. Everyone is split into profession paths here. It's a three-tiered system where you follow a specific duty and may advance if our Kalona sees dedication and potential. We have tiers in medicine, fire tending, war, scouting, crafting, hunting, and animal care," Ralla said as she counted them off on her fingers. "We're a slightly more traditional pack, although we often refer to ourselves as a tribe, rather. I like to think of us as more of a large family." Ralla smiled broadly then, even to Jefferson, because in her mind, the family did not end merely at AniWaya. It expanded to all of those who shared their goals and blood and feelings of compassion.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread