Don't know where I'm going
[html]

Alrighty then~ I'm glad I got my SATs out of the way early, and it only took me a whole friggin' week. x_x Awful, horrible things. And now my internet service is having issues nationwide, so the whole thing is down. I just barely managed to steal grandma's computer, and I was REALLY sneaky by asking if I could use it until the outage was fixed, which will happen who knows when. -/evil laughter- You can't tell I'm addicted, can you? xD

Lili blinked and whipped her head back around, instantly contrite and apologetic, nervous once again. Oh, no, I meant...I meant...I can't sp-speak for him, h-he'd probably h-hate it if...If I picked something for him and he...didn't...d-didn't l-like it, you know? It was better if Luke chose his own tasks. Lili was dedicated to her work with animals, though they gave her little free time and were almost thankless for her hard work. Luke...she didn't know if Luke had anything like that. A medic, maybe? A crafter? Lili pondered this in the depths of her mind, even as she paid strict attention to the pale female and her temporary leader.

The way the pack was run sounded fascinating! She remembered something a bit like a ranking system at home, though they called her, in plain terms, the omega. She hadn't ever worked there; it was no wonder they'd run her off so easily. Here...maybe she could prove herself. Maybe she could become a member well-known enough not to be accused of causing bad luck, of being a bad omen. She'd brought death to her family, or so her grandfather said; here...here she could bring skill. She rather liked that thought.

It was Ralla's last sentence, about thinking of them all as one big family, that did Lili in. Her smile broadened, and she twisted her hands together, shyly. I'd really like to be a part of a big family again. Her voice held secrets and hidden shame, but it was the plain and simple truth; she wanted a family again. Hell, she'd never had one in the first place; she wanted to belong to one now.

AniWaya was perfect for her.

<style>
.luckytarot02 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.luckytarot02 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.luckytarot02 b {color:#daa43b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.luckytarot02 {background-color:#634020; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2346/lucky01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c1bbb2; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread