Lady on the Water
[html]

ooc;; <333

Saul Stormbringer

He knew Wretch wouldnt have been happy about being left at home and considering the fact that she often followed him around on three legs, not talking but watching, he should have known better. So as he'd left and the little white pup and appeared at his side, Saul had picked her up, intent on keeping her leg healing. She was having none of it however and squirmed to get down as they set off. It was to be expected- Wretch didnt appear to want to be mollycoddled at any stage of her life despite her injuries. And as they settled by Nayru, she refused to stay within the confines of his legs and sat beside him instead. That was fine with him as long as she kept the weight off her leg and didnt say much- her jaw was completely healed but he could see the twinge in her green eyes if she spoke and it hurt too much. His lick and question were ignored by the black and white lady, but he didnt mind too much. Range arrived and Saul was relieved to see his nephew was well. He had seen Melee in months, but he supposed thats just the way it went.

The next to turn up was Moonglow and she looked troubled. But she was poilte and respctful to Nayru, which suited the male just fine. He offered a small smile in her direction as she settled down. The arrival of Alae was met with another smile in her direction while she greeted Nayru. She sat close by too and Saul felt a nod pull his head down. They'd hunted together not long ago and Saul was glad she was becoming intergrated into Dahlia. Green eyes shone softly and the familiar stomach-flip-heart-clench feeling overtook him as Siku moved into the meeting area. She came straight to him, white fur mingling with his own tawny fur as she sat close. She didnt need to say anything, her lick to the shoulder was enough. Salmon tongue flashed over her muzzle in greeting as he pressed against her.

Green eyes were filled with concern as Gideon walked in. His brother was almost lost to him now- he didnt know who the dark boy, man, was anymore. Concern and a deep sadness filled his gaze as he watched his brother limp in. He was damaged and he was reserved, two things Saul never thought he would see in his brother. He desperately wanted to help the dark boy but it seemed there was nothing he could do. Tail flickered back once as he tried desperately to catch his brothers eyes to give him a smile of encouragement. He didnt have time however as Nayru started to speak. And Saul was pleased when she did speak. He was finally going to be able to put back into Dahlia. As she finished speaking Saul smiled at her.

"I would like to help Nayru, in any and all ways you can put me to work. The vines will probably need new supports and I've learnt enough about building a house that I could throw together some new fencing for them. Likewise with the harbor, although I would need some help with that."

He spoke softly but it was clear what he was offering her. Not yet a year and a half, Saul was fresh and new to the world. He also had a lot to give and he was going to give it to Dahlia. Tail swished softly back and forward as he paused for a moment before meeting Nayru's gaze. Now was a good a time as any to request a co-rank, he thought.

"I would also like to take this opportunity to ask another thing, Nayru. I want to help Dahlia recover and I am asking you for the co-rank of Apothecary. I believe I can heal these people- you yourself are recovering well."

He tried to make his plea sound convincing, even if he'd never really been taught how. Shoulders were tense with nerves and he pressed more firmly into Siku for support. He hoped Nayru would approve of what he wanted to do and would grant him this.

word count;;

"speech"

<style>
.saultable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 0px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-01-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.saultable-01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.saultable-01 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }

.saultable-02 {background-color:#75767a; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #75767a; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saultable-02-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.saultable-02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.saultable-02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread