Putting the past behind me...
[html]
Short wrap up post, rawr rawr!

Nayru nodded at his commenting, smiling as he picked at their living quarters. It may have been unusual, but there were several things unusual about Dahlia de Mai. Nayru did not mind it being so. Still with the smile on her lips she shrugged at the man and continued heading into the pack lands, he'd see for himself soon. He'd understand why some were drawn in Berwick, some in Wolfville, and even some further out. Like herself, who called neither town home.

The man's obvious interest in wine making pleased Nayru, although other had already expressed their desires to help in the vineyards. There was always more work to be done, and Nayru wasn't sure how long Farore would hold her interest in the grape vines. "No one in charge. We are all putting in some work, trying to learn as much as we can. There are some books, about the wine making process, if you are interested. " And books about the plants, and constantly they were cleaning and trying to revive the lands. If Alexander wanted to find a niche there, there was always room for another set of eager hands and a quick mind. "I think I'll leave you here for now, to explore on your own a bit." Nayru smiled as she turned from the man, giving one low dip before leaving him to his new home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread