forty six and two
[html]

Word Count » 475 Vaguely M-ish thoughts in first paragraph. :| Not severe enough to warrant a warning on the thread, imo, but just as a caution for anyone reading. XD Used CSS thing to hide it just in case. Highlight to read, pervs. XD

my road to hell is surely paved

Form wasn't something Eris considered often; though she seemed to prefer the dexterity of her Optime form, changing either way did not seem to bother the sable-shaded woman and her preference was subconscious rather than ever outright proclaimed. However, she hardly saw a use for the Secui form -- she did not fight, as was evidenced by her (mostly) scar-free body. The only marks aside from the spiral Eris bore were minor ones, inflicted in ways she could not remember, and the more severe ones along her back, though they were obscured by the thicker fur along her spine in Lupus, and only apparent in her humanoid form. These were not scars from fighting, however -- it was Larkspur, in a fit of ecstasy, who had done such a thing to the woman. They had ached and itched for weeks afterward, though strangely Eris had not entirely disliked them when they'd occurred. On the contrary, though his touch had been harsh enough to leave permanent marks, they had been the very thing to send her over the crest of her own ecstasy.

The hybrid peered more closely at the woman in their proximity now as the other canine responded, speaking of ocean water. Eris only nodded, knowing little of healing properties. She instead noted the coloration of the stranger's fur and the brilliant blue of her eyes, the mark upon her shoulder in colors the hybrid found rather appealing. There was little she didn't enjoy with variances to canine appearance -- nearly everything seemed brilliant and unique in its own way to the woman, modifications moreso. Perhaps that was the core to her attraction to Ouija; he painted his body and made no indications of pattern or preference to material. She would mark her own body further, but only when she felt the symbol meaningful enough to embed upon herself for life. This woman bore markings and decorated herself, too.

“I'm not sure what tebori is,” she responded, her tone still indicating she was rather guarded, but interested in the topic at hand nonetheless. “A witch-woman sat with me week after week, sometimes cutting me and sometimes simply applying her pastes. She said it would bleed the wolf out of me, but it didn't work for that. She also said it would help me see things that aren't so apparent to others. Maybe it worked for that,” she said, quite honest with her own markings to the other woman -- there was no reason to hide Eterne's beliefs. She did not subscribe to all of them, after all -- some were as distant to her as the place Eterne itself. “Is that it?” she added quickly, tilting her head to the side in honest curiosity now. The harshness of her facade had faded quickly with a shared interest, and now chartreuse eyes glittered with curiosity.

<style>
.eris-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread