forty six and two
[html]
300+

There was something immediately engrossing about the darkened hybrid before her, as she explained the scarred impression of the spiral was something presumed from her heritage. The Sidhe tipped her muzzle in a conceding nod, her throat lightly humming a reply of comprehension of her short reply. While her attention was certainly seized by this mysterious dark woman, there was an air about her that surrounded her in secrecy. Her following reply to what the witch-woman saw was vague enough, perhaps confidential sightings that only the witch-woman of the dark female's past would know about. Accepting this covertness in her replies, Alae was still left with desire to know more. Then again, the two females had only just encountered one another here. It was understood if she was not ready to reveal in-depth information about her past; really, nobody was willing to reveal personal matters to strangers, in which Alae could respect and understand.

Sky blue eyes glanced at the deep laceration her lotus made on her upper right arm in accordance with her words. Whether it was fresh or worn (and the color certainly wasn't as vibrant as it first was when applied), Alae wore her symbol with pride. There was a lilt of a grin that flashed on the corner of her muzzle, as her palm idly rubbed the area once again. "I wish I could learn more. My grandmother applied it for me. Sort of a rite of passage my family goes through when crossing through adulthood, all of the yearlings earn tebori and the symbols most fitting to them." The Dahlian explained, eyes casting upon the dark woman before her again. "It's my symbolism of progression of my soul from the primeval, experience, and then enlightenment." Alae explained, as much of what the lotus meant centered around the philosophies of Buddhism that her grandmother taught her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread