forty six and two
[html]

Enlightenment. The Sidhe didn't think she understood the true meaning of enlightenment just yet (she figured her time of true enlightenment would come with old age), but was fairly certain she came close or was coming closer to such every single day. It took her months to even keep a calmed mindset when her grandmother taught her meditative breathing and to slow her thinking down to nearly nothing at all. The dark coyote seemed intrigued to know if Alae found out the meaning to enlightenment, and on the plane of her agouti muzzle came a small grin. Perhaps saying the full term enlightenment should have been shortened to half. "I believe I'm halfway in my journey. What I do is baptiste and meditative breathing daily; baptiste is controlled stretching and breathing, and meditative to quiet my mind and soul. Both of them have brought me closer to the ultimate ideal of enlightenment." There was a heightened lilt in her voice whenever she spoke about the two, for they were what encompassed Alae Sidhe as her being. She enjoyed sharing her talent with others, for she knew with certainty that they were both life changing in the quality of life and in the outlook.

Alae had seen others with tattoos as well, and the dark coyote offered to take knowledge from those with such markings. Her indication might have led to believe there was many in this area of Nova Scotia who bore many colorful markings and patterns of tattoos and scarring, and with all due time Alae would discover as much as she could. While tebori was famous in her birth clan, Alae never really seen herself taking on a skill until she was her grandmother's age. It was the elders and the older of her birth clan who knew the skills of tebori at a certain age where they did not have offspring anymore, and it was an intriguing idea to perhaps begin learning for herself. "I'd think I'd like to, at some point. I'm not much of an artist as I'd like to be, but I'm sure simple coloring would be easy enough." Alae noted, and when the woman in secrecy noted she might have been willing to give herself in experiment with this, it was then Alae started to really think about it. "That would be a brave thing of you to hand yourself over to someone who knows little about practicing, but it doesn't seem like there's much complications to it." If she was willing to try it, then so would the Dahlian.

After several moments of silence passed, Alae tilted her head gently to the side. "I don't believe we've introduced yet. I'm Alae from Dahlia de Mai, by the way." Alae said, deciding this moment was as good as any to get the introductory aspects of conversation out of the way.

<style type="text/css">
.pink b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEDFBA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:11px;}
.pink p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.pink {margin:0px auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/op4w0g.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#8D8371; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread