Don't Shoot
[html]

ooc text. sorry this sucks my mind is zapped

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was trying to stay away from the packs that Gabriel had warn about. She had come to terms with the fact that she was carrying pups of Hybrid. She found herself thinking about what they would be like. She also found herself gathering things that she might need. Though she still had no idea about child birth or care.

AniWaya was said to be a peaceful place. She had also heard that they were well versed with the earth. She was hoping that there would be someone here who had been through or could help her. She didn't want the male that was a healer back in Inferni to help her. She found the male odd and she still wasn't ready to trust men.

A wire ran along the border. She could tell that this was where she should not enter. Much like back home this fence sent a warning. She stopped searching out a way to enter the land. She continued to walk down the fence. "So lets see where can I go from here?"

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread