the audience just claps and cheers
[html]

wordcount :: 3+

His latter words seemed to finally provoke from the sharp little woman a reaction that he could use. She closed the distance between them in a quick stride, and the hackles along the disheveled Revlis man's back quivered, much alike a startled feline's. However, he held he ground bravely, peering down his long wolfish muzzle at the Fae's startling ruby gaze. Her words were flat, brooking no disagreement, and Siri had to fight to urge to let sudden laughter rumble from his chest.

She was amusing company, that was to be sure. Perhaps he would test this dangerous attitude of hers, push it, see how well her bite backed up her bark. "I bet you would," He practically purred, a smug expression sitting well on the man's dark, handsome features. Chancing the woman's feasible ire, he made a soft sound of thought, looking down on her as one might a particularly endearing rattle snake. How utterly charming she was, and venomous! Eris was right to have suggested her, indeed. "How about we have a little exchange, then - I'll tell you what I know of you, Tlantli Kimaris of Eterne, so long as you promise to do a little something for me. I hear you're a woman who likes to keep her word, and my generous personality will give that little whisper the benefit of the doubt," Tenor tone rumbled, almost seductively. Accept the offer. Come now, don't back down - One promise is all I need. He smiled, wider this time, and slightly yellowed crocodile teeth glinted daringly at the coyote woman. The hunter's eyes glittered down at her. "It wont be anything difficult, my dear. I swear on Eris' life, may that dark witch live forever," He did laugh, now, and it was a rare, sensual sound, "Just a little trade between friends. What do you say?"

<style>
.sirius-fire01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sirius-fire01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sirius-fire01 b {color:#2f6f10; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sirius-fire01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8412/siriusfire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a89150; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sirius-fire01-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #2d1100; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread