M--Much Ado About A Lot
[html]
prettied and shhhhhhhhhh

It felt nice to feel Noss beside him, or rather on top of him. Truly, it felt like Noss was all around him; the smell of the man engulfed him fully. But Strel could still keep his head clear from swimming in absolute passionate lust for the man. He was coming close to letting that hazy fog take him away. Embarrassing as it was, Noss still reacted well to his words. The kiss was welcome and Strel grinned as they pulled apart briefly. "You're right... You did promise. Good boy, you kept it..," he cooed, voice lower, husky. He wanted more. Strel was feeling so hungry at that moment and Noss was so close; almost connected and Strel wanted that connection for his carnal desires and his more emotional longings. Strel cares for Noss so much and he could not have enough of him. More. More.

Noss sent a hand lower, and any other person might have shuddered or gotten flustered, but Strel simply grinned, eyes clear of that lost in lust glaze. Strel thrust slightly into his palm, smirking. "Miss me?" he asked, implying a different "me" to be someone -something- else. "I missed 'you' too." Strel ran his hand down from Noss's back, looping down his hips, missing his length. "Let's enjoy each other's.. company."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread