[M] My Brother Comes To Me
[html]

don't worry, it was fine /WC:606

She already did not care for the male; well that was really his loss in the first place. She had already walked away but she noticed how the male had left; which was just fine with her. She would have cursed the male out but that would have not done her any good. It was very clear that he had no manners and to be honest that was not going to get him anywhere. Now she could very well act like the bitch she was called; it was not like they deserved the nice wolf that she was. “I was not going to say anything” because honestly it did not matter to her all that much. She believed that he was not right to ask what she wanted; as far as she was concerned she had not said a single word to either of them. She sat on a lone log; tugging at the top of her skirt just a little bit. She shrugged and just looked up at the female; despite this first interaction she was still a very attractive wolf. “I just wanted to see the bay, I walked all the way from the Aniwaya territory”.None of her business but she figured she might as well tell her.

She shrugged off her leather satchel and rolled up tent; all the weight was finally starting to get to her. Amaterasu took a moment to admire this female’s soft and beautiful red fur. What she would give to run her paws through it; spending the night with her after ravishing each other. She shook her head a little and tried to push the thoughts aside. Her baby bump caught her attention and a little bit of Amy poked through her mind. She smiled just a little and fought herself very hard not to reach up and touch it. “If you do not mind me asking, how far along are you?” she asked gently as she nodded towards her obvious bump in her stomach. It was none of her business but she loved pups; since she had helped her mother raise all of her brothers and sisters. Seeing other females pregnant really wished that she had pups of her own. She was not really worried that she would be a bad mother; it was the whole getting pregnant thing. She did not want to get knocked up by some random male; she was too afraid to raise pups all by herself.

She brought herself back from her thoughts and looked up at the female again; even her smell was starting to assault her nostrils. Her paws clenched the sand at the thought of them together in her tent; but if Io was pregnant then she probably had a mate and that made her white ears and tail droop a little. Maybe it was regret that she had left Leon after their one night encounter; he had been so good to her and he really had been a breath-taking lover. “It is nice to meet you Io,”she said softly as she let a smile spread across her muzzle a little more. Given the circumstances it could have gone better; her jerk of a brother had really set the mood and she was not sure that sex was going to even happen now. So sue her for wanting some physical contact with a female; sure she had never been with a woman before but she was so curious as to what it would be like. It was clear that it was not going to happen today; which really was a shame in the long run.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread