Do New Starts = Good Beginnings?
[html]

OOC/WC

Seeing Aslan yawn, Io stroked his head softly. 'You are a coyote? That means you are welcome to come and live with me and Aeron'. He did not look like a coyote, but then again nor did the hybrid woman or her biological son. A faint smiled graced the woman's face, a soft one, reserved for her family, and Aeron, her cavemate and co worker. 'We should get going soon then?' she asked, her thin fingers still teasing his ear.

As he spoke of her brother she shrugged, 'Perhaps, but... I do not care. He is a bad influence'. She frowned softly, she did not hate her brother, only showed great disdain towards him and his stupid antics. 'Sarajevo is my son, your brother' Io said simply. The awkward boy would most probably readily accept Aslan, Sarajevo, with all his flaws and kinks, was an opening, trusting boy.

She laughed silently as he smiled at the mention of her home land. 'It was, very cold'. Europe had not been the warmest place, possible the reasoning for Galileo's 'escape' into the wider world. Io herself had left, and in return got a lot of rap from it. It seemed that Europa, always perfect, had stayed much in Warsaw, much to her mother's joy. All that didn't matter now, Io had her new family to worry about.

<style type="text/css">
.io-motherly b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1b1b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-motherly .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#827d7d;}
.io-motherly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.io-motherly {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#484545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/J7ZB3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1b1b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d6b6b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread