Can't Lose
[html]

WC: 318 OOC: If you want she could possibly see a little wisp of Shaw's son, but nothing too solid :3

Shawchert didn’t feel that she needed to show him submission, though he said nothing. He could only keep his smile on his face. He watched as she spoke quietly to him. This was not unusual for the woman, she was a quiet wolf when he had first met her too, so it did not alarm him. What did, however, was her news. Her leader Conor had left, and she was now in charge, and at such a young age. Shaw’s heart went out to her, but he knew if anyone could handle to the position she could, even though they had only met once.

“I am sorry that he is gone... it was a lot to put such a responsibility on young shoulders, but I think you will make a fine alpha.”

He said carefully. He wondered what happened at his neighboring pack, but was glad it wasn’t something terribly horrible. He didn’t think he could chance it, then he wondered if he should have warned them of the killer that had been lurking his lands, he could have easily went to Dahlia and hurt someone there, but he was thinking of his own pack at the time... and now the man responsible was dead. It didn’t matter anymore what mattered now was here and now. Demetrius stared up at the woman with calculating eyes, it seemed he had nothing to say about her, that or he was keeping his judgement to himself.

“I thank you for this news, though it is sad, but appreciated. Ours would not be so much as great here ourselves, though the.... struggle we had is over.”

He said. He had to admit if exchange of news of a pack was needed, especially for such two close packs, then he would have no choice but to tell her, though the thread was finally over.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread