Can't Lose
[html]

i apologize for the delay! <3

The pregnant female was more visibly pregnant now, and she could feel her pups begin to squirm within her. She knew there was more than one - that much was apparent - and she wandered around the borders restlessly as she thought about this. Shaw was doing all he could, but she knew that with the death of his son and the disappearance of Sky, he was doing roughly; Skye was doing all she could as well. She was so deeply immersed in her thoughts that, at first, she didn't notice the scents and sounds of her leader and someone else she didn't recognize.

Curious, she pushed through the trees and saw Shawchert conversing with an unfamiliar black and white wolf; she smelled like Dahlia de Mai. She smiled at both of them, first looking and Shawchert and uttering a 'hi', then looking at the black and white Dahlian. "Hello," she said amiably. "I'm Skye Collins, co-leader of Cercatori d'Arte. I was just walking by when I heard you; it's nice to meet you!" she said, vaguely wondering who this new wolf was and wondering if Conor was around as well. She had met the orange alpha of Dahlia de Mai a while ago when her horse had almost run into him; a strange and slightly embarrassing encounter, but she had liked the alpha male and wouldn't have minded seeing him again some time, especially since their packs were so close together. She had, of course, no way of knowing what had really happened, and waited for a reply from this black and white female.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc: ###
[/html]

Messages In This Thread