Heart to Heart
She pouted ever so slightly at being laughed at but upon looking down at herself, she could see why her mother was laughing. She was a little dirty. She grinned sheepishly as Ralla removed a twig from her fur. But she truly grinned when Nootau greeted her. She couldn't wait to get a spirit guide. What do you want to talk about? She asked curiously as they walked back to the hut.

She nodded. A bath would probably be good. She held fairly still as her mother cleaned her up. It was rather soothing. Mommy? I have some questions about what will happen to me in the next few months. She paused to collect her questions. What profession should I take? Will shifting hurt? Those were her two main concerns. But she could think of several others to ask related to those to important ones.

At the question about the hut, she followed her mother gaze and nodded. Yep. Where will I sleep? She saw her mother worry over what needs to be done. Are you alright, mommy? Is there anything I can do to help? She wanted to help her family anyway she could. Though that might have to wait until she could shift. Her eyes went to her mother's stomach. How many siblings will I be having?

Messages In This Thread