I found one! [J]
[html]

WC:268 - xD

Staring down at the unconscious white body that lay fallen on the ground, he looked upon the female with a bored expression. Crouching down beside her, he poked her in the face to confirm that she was unconscious. “And just when I was looking for a whore, I stumble across one” he muttered under his breath, surprised at his lucky find; he’d give the girl and the alcohol he had stashed to Giu in an attempt to convince the male to let Teo keep the raccoon.

Poking the bird, he indicated for the white creature to sit upon his head. Once the bird was out of the way, he bent down and picked up the extra baggage, placing her over his shoulder so that she faced behind him.

With the unknown female in his grasp, he headed back to the caves briskly. For the most part, he walked in silence, the occasional sound coming fro Beyaz as the bird grew bored. As the caves came into view, he placed the female down for a moment by a tree.

Rubbing and stretching his shoulder, he thought about what to do next. He needed to stop by his room and dump Bey and pick up the bottles, so that would be their first destination.

Bending down beside the female once more, he spoke softly to her. “Sorry, girl. But you barked up the wrong tree. But since you seem so eager, I’ll take you to someone who will be rather interested in you”.

And then, once more he had her thrown over his shoulder as he headed into the caves.

<style>
.alakidark .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#C0BFCD;}
.alakidark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alakidark b {color:#C0BFCD; font-weight:bold}
.alakidark {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1949/avatarmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C0BFCD; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F72; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.alakidark-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread