ain't nobody got a blessing like mine
[html]
I don't mind :3 Noss tends to have them, too, since he's such a charm--pffft*cuts off, unable to finish the sentence without laughing* Who'm am I kidding? He's designed to be dull as dirt unless riled up or in deep conversation >Tongue

Noss raised an eyebrow as he realized just who he had called to. The secui who had responded, though large and well-formed, was still young, although nearing his seasoned years; this Noss could appreciate and respect. He remembered first going to Dahlia, and how impudent they had all seemed; all of them had just been pups! Shaking his head of the thought, Noss padded closer to the other, the conversation having been initiated.

He gave a low grunt and a nod of the head as hello, looking off to where the black and white dog had gestured. "I've never looked closely at the sunset," he admitted with a shrug. It had never served him a purpose, and it was only then that he deigned to do so. Could one imagine? Almost five years without appreciating the sunset. No, the grey warrior was always too busy hunting or off fighting some battle, big or small, for power or practice. He had enjoyed his conquests more than nature, which was where his sister balanced him. Where he was rough, she was smooth. Where he had fire and fury, she had care and compassion. It was the same; he was the fighter and protector, she was the lover and spiritualist. Perhaps, more than once, she and their mother had reigned him in, reminding him of his duty to the moon and his path where else he would've strayed and continued in battle. But no more. He came to Nova Scotia, met a man he loved--loved--and never wanted to leave. He was falling into a pack that was strange and new, and had a beach where he was supposed to be holding a conversation with another male. Everything had changed, including the way he looked at things. So when he actually looked at the sunset--actually looked--it looked like more than a light or blotch of red against the sky. How would he describe it? He dared not, even in his mind; the moon knew his innermost thoughts, and he did not need to justify his emotions to anything or anyone else--including himself.

Looking the other man up and down, sitting on his haunches to give the appearance of a comfortable air, Noss spoke again. "Noss," he said gruffly, introducing himself. "I assume you were doing the same?" he asked in response to the other's questions concerning the sunset.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Noss-01 b {font-weight:normal; color:#8b6e9f; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #6d6175; }
.Noss-01 .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#8b6e9f; padding: 1px 1px 7px 1px;}
.Noss-01 p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 12px 1px 12px; margin:0px; }
.Noss-01 .divide {width: 200px; border-bottom:2px dashed #2e174c; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.Noss-01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ebe8ed; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... oss2-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e174c; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#708495; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread